Welcome to my Latest Post on Work Access Permit. In this Article you will get detailed process on how to apply work access permit.
These are the New procedures to apply for work access permit for private sector.
Take note that Applying for work permit is automatically on you, Don’t get confuse I mean you must meet up the work requirements to be able to Apply and be Accepted.
While you continue with the article I promise to put you through how it all work so keep reading.
How many types of work permits are there?
Unfortunately there are seven main types of work permits: Hot Work Permits, Cold Work Permits, Height Work Permits, Confined Spaces Work Permits, Excavation Permits, and Chemical Work Permits.
Work Access Permit For Individual
Mauritius Revenue Authority (MRA) informs the public that Work Access Permits (WAPs) for self-employed individuals are NOT delivered by the MRA. The Mauritius Police Force is the Institution responsible for the issue of WAPs.
Capacity meaning in Work Access Permit
What is Capacity: The capacity of a WAP is the number of users that it can support without a degradation of performance. These can depend from 10 or 15 for an old Apple Airport, for example, to 500 on one of the new high capacity WAPs on the market.
How to Get a Work Permit in UK
You want to apply for UK Work Permit? Okay Before you can apply you must satisfy the following work permit eligible requirements:
Is this you? Like, Have received a confirmed offer of employment from a licensed UK employer who will act as your sponsor; and
Be in possession of a Certificate of Sponsorship issued by your sponsoring employer; and
Pass the points-based assessment, details of which can be found on the category specific work permit pages listed below.
These are the main three categories of UK work permit we advise on. These are:
- Tier 2 General – Skilled Worker
- Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer
- Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa
Remember the work permit application process is led by the employer who is responsible for issuing you (the applicant) with a Certificate of Sponsorship.
Employers who want to know more about Tier 2 work permits are advised to read the section on Tier 2 visa information for employers.
UK Work Permits (General Category) & Permanent Residency
Are you a UK work permit holder, you can qualify for permanent residence if you have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum of five years. Once you have complete the five year requirement you may qualify for Indefinite Leave to remain in the UK, which can be then be followed by British Naturalisation as a UK citizen.
Intra-Company Transfers & Permanent Residency
As a UK work permit holder under the ICT category, you can qualify for permanent residence if you have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum of five years and was granted a Tier 2 intra company transfer visa under the rules in place before 6th April 2010 or had previous leave as a qualifying work permit holder.
Once you have satisfied the five year requirement you may qualify for Indefinite Leave to remain in the UK (ILR), which can be then be followed by British Naturalisation as a UK citizen.
Changes of Employment
In case you wish to change employers you must get a new Certificate of Sponsorship from a licensed employer. You will as well need to undergo a reassessment against the current points test and the position will need to satisfy the advertising requirements of the resident labour market test (if applicable).
How they will help you.
Assessment of Your Personal Circumstances
They know that every case is different. The OISC registered consultants will be ready to listen, understand and provide you with accurate advice about the best UK visa route according to your personal circumstances.
Following the comprehensive assessment of your circumstances they will provide you with full details of all documentation they require to prepare and submit a successful work permit application on your behalf.
Preparation and Submission of Your Application
If you are able to provide all of the request documents your dedicated case manager will collate all documentation and prepare your application in accordance with the latest immigration rules and requirements.
Advertising the Role
If necessary, they can advise and assist with ensuring the advertisement placed meets the government criteria.
Application Monitoring and Liaising with UKBA
Your case worker will submit your application to the UKBA on your behalf and monitor progress, keeping you updated at every step of the way. They will as well manage any requests for additional information from the UKBA.
Then as soon as UKBA have approved your work permit application we’ll notify you immediately. The team of qualified immigration consultants know first-hand the stress involved with making a UK visa application and we’re on hand to answer any questions you have throughout the application process.
Make sure you read more full details on their website
New procedures to apply for work access permit for private sector
Please follow the below procedures to apply for Work Access Permits for private sector:
- Access the website https://besafemoris.mu
- Click on apply for WAP in Grey banner
- Select apply for Private company
- Enter BRN , Mobile number and email
- Enter One time Password received on mobile
- Fill Applicant details including existing work access permit number and submit
- Upload any documentary evidence that you may have (choose file from folder and then upload)
- Go to ‘New application’ on top menu bar
- Set application type to Recurrent and fill in other details and justification for permit
- You will have to Choose list of employees by using template provided and upload
- Click on submit to submit application
- You can verify if application have been submitted in top menu bar by clicking on application.
- You can verify list of employees by clicking on employees in top menu bar.
- Your application is completed. You can use the same process to submit other applications that you may have.
How to Apply for Mauritius work access permit?
You want to work or get work access permit on Mauritius? No problem just follow the article judiciously because am gonna give you another step by step instructions for this Application Process.
Application process is as follows:
First go to
- Download Application Forms.
Downloading the application form is the first step and then
- Submit applications on email@example.com Here you have to be strict and no mistake must be made before submission.
- Information on Status of Application by email
This is explanatory so RELAX and go on.
- Collection of Approved Work Permit to be communicated by email. Be vigilant as every details will be sent by email.
- Printing and distribution of Employee Work Access Permit by the Employer following Step 4 above
- Take not that the Employees involved in the preparation and payment of salaries in their companies are allowed to attend duty with a self-attestation
Download full communique and application forms here
Remember that during the confinement period, the general public will be restricted for movement. The Employers shall encourage “Work-from-Home” to make sure business continues.
To make sure that activities that are necessary for the proper functioning of the Country during this period may continue, some of the employees will be allowed to attend duty on-site provided they are in possession of an authorised COVID 19 Work Access Permit.
These following Permits will be authorised by the Monitoring Committee – COVID 19, set up by Government, to employers with the following economic activities and its related support services:
- Supply of food (including Bakeries, take away and home deliveries)
- Food production, farming (fruits, vegetables & livestock), food processing and beverages
- Supermarkets and associated supply chains (including online purchase and home delivery)
- Freight Forwarding and other Logistic Activities
- Licensed Telecom Operators
- Petrol Stations and Cooking Gas distribution
- Banks, Insurance and other Financial Services
- Port and Airport related activities
- Press, Media and associated services
- Transport Industry including Taxis
- Security Guards and Watchmen.
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: We are not Scholarship Board, we are just team of dedicated workers who has your interest at heart by providing detailed informations on how you can Apply for Scholarship and more.