Hi Scholars, You are welcome to the Jason Lang Scholarship Program which was set up in memory of Jason Lang. Late Jason Lang is a 17-year-old secondary school understudy who was killed in a school shooting.
This grant program offers acknowledgment to the remarkable scholastic accomplishment of the understudies proceeding with full-time investigations of Alberta post-optional and doesn’t stop at acknowledgment yet rewards such endeavours made by the understudies by means of giving grant to understudies subsequently reassuring them to proceed in their undergraduate or proficient program of study.
These grants are financed by the Government of Alberta through Alberta Advanced Education and are controlled by the University of Alberta related with Alberta Student Aid.
About Jason Lang Scholarship
The Jason Lang Scholarship are subsidised by the Government of Alberta through Alberta Advanced Education and are managed by the University of Alberta related with Alberta Student Aid.
This grant is presented by the Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund and the normal sum offered differs.
Jason Lang Scholarship Level/Field of Study
This grant is available to green beans students understudies to consider in any school of their decision in Canada. The number of grants is restricted, so the Foundation is unfit to give grants to every qualified competitor.
Host Nationality Jason Lang Scholarship
The Scholarship is to be taken in Canada. If you are a global understudy and you want to examine in Canada, Check out the best grants possible for study in Canada
Jason Lang Scholarship Qualified Nationality
The grant is available to the Canadian resident or Permanent Resident. Read likewise in the event that you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Jason Lang Scholarship Benefits
Jason Lang Scholarships, esteemed at $1,000 each, perceive and reward the remarkable scholastic accomplishment of Alberta post-optional understudies and urges them to proceed in their undergrad or expert program of study.
Jason Lang Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Requirements.
- Up-and-comers must:
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- Have a base GPA of 3.2 between September to April of the past scholastic year at an eligible Alberta post-auxiliary organization.
- Have finished essentially 80% of a full-typical course load (for example somewhere around 24 units obviously weight for most projects) between September to April of the past scholastic year at an eligible Alberta post-optional establishment.
- Students from other schools will be evaluated for the Jason Lang Scholarship by the establishment they are at present joining in and are urged to apply by the Fall Application Deadline.
- Students from other schools are not qualified for the Louise McKinney Scholarship.
- Be proceeding in the second or resulting year of a college degree program or proceeding at whatever extended period of an expert or after-degree program
- Be enlisted full-time in no less than one term in the forthcoming scholastic year
- Be an Alberta Resident as characterised by the Alberta Scholarship Act:
- An individual who has kept up with long-lasting home in Alberta for a time of 12 successive months quickly before going to a post-optional establishment, or
An individual whose guardians or watchmen have kept up with long-lasting home in Canada for 12 back to back months quickly before initiating post-auxiliary examinations and dwell in Alberta, or
An individual who was hitched to an Alberta occupant promptly preceding initiating post-optional examinations
Centre work terms won’t be incorporated, however community understudies will be surveyed dependent on combined scholarly terms. It is suggested that centre understudies apply every year and Student Financial Support will decide your qualification.
Understudies who partook in an authority University of Alberta trade ought to apply and Student Financial Support will decide your qualification.
For explanation on qualification, please visit Alberta Student Aid and in the event that you have further qualification questions, please contact Student Connect.
Jason Lang Scholarship 2021/2022 Deadline
Application Open: July 15
Fall Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
Winter Application Deadline: January 18, 2022
How to Apply for Jason Lang Scholarship 2021
Apply internet utilizing the Student Awards application structure:
Apply for Awards
You can likewise get to the honor application structure via Bear Tracks.
You will be advised by Student Financial Support around one month after the opposition shutting date with respect to whether you have been assigned.
Jason Lang Scholarship – Fall
Canadian resident, extremely durable occupant or ensured individual, should be an Alberta inhabitant.
Administration of Alberta and managed by Alberta Student Aid
Taken a crack at 24 credits or more between September to April during the past scholarly year and accomplished a base 3.2 grade point normal. Understudies should be proceeding with full-time in the second or resulting year of an undergrad program.
Number of Scholarships:
AUArts Awards Office
Jason Lang Scholarship 2021 Submit/Submission :
Finished Nomination Form should be presented no later than the predetermined date illustrated in the email to the passing understudies.
Understudies can just get one (1) Jason Lang Scholarship each year and up to three (3) Jason Lang Scholarships in a lifetime
On the off chance that Louise McKinney Scholarship is gotten for a similar period, chosen one isn’t qualified for the Jason Lang Scholarship.